Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Welcome to your little one’s very own child-size home with the Ajure Playhouse from 2MamaBees! This gorgeous monochromatic farmhouse includes everything a kid needs to explore the idea of owning a place and gain confidence in being independent. Greet guests at the adorable wooden door; practice food prep with a built-in kitchen and wooden play food with velcroed pieces; learn how to take care of plants (real or fake!) thanks to the sweet potted garden at the front. The possibilities are endless when you have a sweet playhome and a child who enjoys sensory play!
- Includes: potted garden suitable for real or fake plants (plants not included), built-in kitchen with wooden cooking tools, wooden play food with velcroed pieces (so the children can practice cutting them up)
- Suitable for children ages 2+ years; adult supervision recommended
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- High ceilings not only make the playhouse suitable for taller kids, but allow parents to join in on the fun
- Made of furniture grade cedar wood
- Low VOC, PVC-free, lead-safe, no PFAS
- Passed F963 Toy Testing and meets CPSC requirements
- 5-year warranty against failure due to rot and decay of wood
- Easy-to-follow assembly instructions
- Overall: 50’’ L x 46’’ W x 68’’ H
- Door: 22’’ H
- Door opening: 49’’ H x 13.5’’ W
- Interior dimensions: 38’’ L x 37’’ W x 67 H
- Window boxes: 6.5’’ L x 6.5’’ W x 4.75’’ H
Assembling not your thing? No problem! Contact a company like Kandu and they can handle all the handwork for you!