CertiPUR-US certified foams are found in a multitude of Modern Nursery approved items including mattress, upholstered furniture (gliders and ottomans), playmats and more.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
A statement piece that's comfy and perfect for any nursery. The Babyletto Toco Swivel Glider and Ottoman Set is a modern wingback design that conveys contemporary style, while its smooth gliding and 360-degree swivel motion add functional value. Paired with the included ottoman, it is the smart choice for style and comfort.
- CONTEMPORARY GLIDER WITH OTTOMAN: Put your feet up, rest and relax in the Toco wingback style glider with an included stationary ottoman that's constructed and upholstered by hand in soft and durable eco-performance fabric.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Toco has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 50 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart® performance fabric + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT: Life with a babe can be messy! This is why our eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- SWIVELS AND GLIDES: Effortlessly swivels a full 360 degrees and glides back and forth to help lull babe to sleep. The included removable lumbar pillow provides additional back support.
- EASY SETUP: A few simple steps with no tools required.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. The Toco meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is free of chemical flame retardants, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs), and Formaldehyde.
- Max weight: 300lbs.
- 100% polyester
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- Chair: 33'' L x 26.25'' W x 39.5'' H.
- Ottoman: 22" L x 17.5" W x 15.75" H.
- Assembled seat depth: 21"
- Assembled seat height: 19.5"
- Assembled seat width: 25.5"
- Assembled seat back height: 24"
Want to see the material in person and test the color against your nursery? Order a sample here!