PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Designed to safely protect your baby, infant or toddler from insects and other pesky bugs. Made of breathable mesh for optimal visibility, the mosquito net allows you and your baby to see one another and more importantly, for your baby to have plenty of fresh air. This mosquito net simply fastens onto the chassis. Lightweight and compact for easy transport and storage, it neatly folds into an integrated accessory bag.
- Breathable mesh for optimal protection and visibility
- Easy to attach and coordinates with the chassis and textiles
- Front zipper for easy access to your child
- Lightweight and compact for easy transport and storage
- Folds into an integrated accessory bag in the same mesh material
- Fits most strollers available on the market, including all Stokke® strollers
- Fits both on Stokke® Xplory® X Seat and Carry Cot