BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
The Luma Crib seamlessly integrates form and function in the nursery space. The crib marries our signature acrylic aesthetic with an au courant rose gold touch. With four clear sides perforated by defined slats, the Luma creates an airy space for baby to play, relax and sleep, and allows you to have a clear view of baby from anywhere in the nursery.
- Made from non-toxic acrylic and electro-plated steel
- Limited edition and specially numbered
- Four adjustable mattress levels and hidden hardware construction
- Handmade with care
- Converts to a toddler bed (rails sold separately)
- Meets and exceeds US and Canadian safety standards
- Assembled Dimensions: 54.25"L x 29.75"W x 35"H
- Assembled Weight: 99lbs
- Slat Strength: 135 lbs
- Front Rail to Floor Height: 35"
- Interior Crib Measurements: 52"L x 28"W
- Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
- Toddler Bed: 50 lbs