Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GOTS certification tests for the use of harmful chemicals and toxins, as well as verifying environmentally and socially responsible production of organic textiles.
Get cozy with Kindred Baby's soft, warm, and cozy quilts, handmade with love in India. Each quilt is made with organic handloom cotton that has been dyed using plants from the region and then stitched with cotton batting fill. An heirloom piece that's perfect as a snuggly crib blanket for older babes or as a play mat with room to grow. Quilts have one layer of unbleached cotton on one side, and plant-dyed color on the reverse. Available in three beautiful colors.
- Colorfast and machine washable
- 100% GOTS-Certified organic cotton
- Handmade by Fair Trade artisans in India
- 36 x 50 inches
- Fits inside our organic cotton duvet covers.
- Care: Dry with a wool dryer ball to keep the filling from clumping.
- Never leave blanket with a sleeping infant under 1 year old.
In partnership with One Tree Planted, this purchase plants one tree to offset greenhouse gas emissions from shipping.