OEKO-TEX® certified products pass rigorous tests in 18 different labs in Europe and Japan to guarantee maximum consumer safety.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Bumbleride's Indie Stroller is ready for your next adventure! This all-terrain stroller is infant ready with no attachments and will last your kiddo all throughout toddlerhood. It's even a perfect companion for light jogging!
- Infant-ready with no attachments
- Built for all-terrain with three 12'' air-filled tires (air pump included) and all-wheel suspension
- 360-degree swivel front wheel with in-line lock option for all-terrain and light jogging
- 5-point breakaway harness with shoulder pads
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extension for extra coverage
- Small footprint, perfect for maneuvering tight spaces
- Lightweight, compact and durable aluminum frame frame
- One-step, hinged, self-standing compact fold with an ergonomic trigger release and auto-lock
- One-handed backrest recline strap
- Adjustable footrest for infant option and deep footwell for toddlers
- Adjustable handle with PVC-free TPR grip and an included safety strap
- Built-in storage pockets for water bottles and snacks
- Large cargo basket
- Seat fabric and canopy are removable and machine washable
- Recommended use: from birth to 55 lbs
Safe for your little one and safe for the planet!
- PFAS-free, durable, water repellent eco fabric made from 100% recycled PET
- Made with OEKO-TEX certified fabrics free from harmful chemicals including lead, PVC, fire retardants, phthalates and polyurethane foam
- PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS and PFASs)
- Black style uses an innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller
- Dusk style uses a soft-to-the-touch, poly/wool blend certified by the Responsible Wool Standard
- 25% of plastic frame components are sourced from recycled fishing nets
- Comes in curbside recyclable paper/cardboard packaging, without any plastic
- Stroller weight: 24 lbs
- Standing/unfolded dimensions: 37.5'' L x 24.5'' W x 27-47'' H
- Folded dimensions: 32.5'' L x 24.5'' W x 11.5'' H; (with rear wheels removed) 32.5'' L x 24.5'' W x 10.5'' H
- Handle height range: 27-47'' H
- Interior canopy height: 23'' H
- Backrest (seatback): 19'' L x 14.75'' W
- Shoulder width: 14.75'' W
- Seat dimensions: 14.75'' x 9'' L
- Footwell: 14'' L x 14'' W
- Upright fold height: 30'' H
- Lay flat seat (infant mode) 26'' L x 13'' W
- Maximum weight capacity: 55 lbs