BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Inspired by the 1950's custom motorcycle scene, the Wishbone 2-in-1 Cruise Bike is designed for kiddos to learn balance and gain confidence. It's a balance bike mash-up, and your stylish toddler will love their first ride.
- Age recommendation: 2 years and up
- Simple, sustainable design
- Adjustable seat from 12" to 15.7"
- Two bigger wheels at 14'' for smooth riding with rubber whitewall tires
- Sturdy production - Great for off-trail cruising
- Made from recycled materials and plantation birch.
- Easy and lightweight
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty