OEKO-TEX® certified products pass rigorous tests in 18 different labs in Europe and Japan to guarantee maximum consumer safety.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
GOLS certification ensures environmentally and socially responsible production and prohibits the use of harmful chemicals and toxins in certified organic latex.
Any time is perfect time for tummy time - thanks to the Toki Mats Vegan Leather Play Mat! This all-natural play mat is meant for use both indoors and outdoors, in any weather, thanks to the fully wipable, naturally waterproof vegan leather cover. Made from OEKO-TEX certified water-based microfiber PU leather and latex foam, and designed with small air pockets that make it completely breathable, the mat ensures that the child can explore and play in a safe way and without breathing in any nasties. The soft yet firm surface supports your baby's first steps (and tumbles!), and the wipeable cover makes cleanup a breeze. With an included organic cotton duster, you can easily take your Toki Mats Vegan Leather Play Mat anywhere you go.
- Cover is waterproof and can get wet, but isn't meant to be left in heavy rain for a prolonged time; side zipper closures for easy removal
- Choose between the OEKO-TEX certified Classic or GOLS-certified Organic foam; 1'' thick latex foam is made from rubber tree sap, using the energy-efficient Dunlop production process
- For use on floor only. Not intended for sleep. Check if baby has allergies to latex in any form
- Natural Foam: Because Toki Mats' latex foam is made without any synthetic chemicals, the final product often has slight variations in appearance that do not affect quality, performance, or durability in any way. It is common for small tears and bubbles to form during the baking process, and any discolorations you may notice are the residuals of burnt latex sap. These imperfections are the natural result of clean manufacturing and are undetectable once the foam is inserted into the play mat cover. The organic foam is slightly more dense/thick than the classic foam, and has more of a spongey consistency. Both are super soft.
- Care: For spills and dirt, wipe clean. Spot clean natural latex foam with mild soap and water. If the natural foam is put into direct sunlight or exposed to air for several weeks, it will begin to dry out and become brittle. If your natural foam becomes wet, remove the cover and let the components dry separately in a room.
Standard: 40" x 40"
Mega: 55" x 55"