OEKO-TEX® certified products pass rigorous tests in 18 different labs in Europe and Japan to guarantee maximum consumer safety.
GOTS certification tests for the use of harmful chemicals and toxins, as well as verifying environmentally and socially responsible production of organic textiles.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
GOLS certification ensures environmentally and socially responsible production and prohibits the use of harmful chemicals and toxins in certified organic latex.
Toki Mats' Padded Organic Cotton Play Mat is your little one's new companion for tummy time or play time! Made from GOTS-certified organic cotton and certified latex foam, and designed with small air pockets that make it completely breathable, the mat ensures that the child can explore and play in a safe way and without breathing in any nasties. The soft yet firm surface supports your baby's first steps (and tumbles!), and the removable, washable cover makes cleanup a breeze. With an included organic cotton duster, you can easily take your Toki Mats Padded Organic Cotton Play Mat anywhere you go.
- Consists of a removable fabric cover with two side zipper closures, and two foam inserts.
- Waterproof cover sold separately for standard and mega play mats. The epic play mat comes included with the waterproof cover, already pre-assembled.
- Choose between the OEKO-TEX-certified Classic or GOLS-certified Organic foam; 1'' thick latex foam is made from rubber tree sap, using the energy-efficient Dunlop production process
- Cover is made from 100% certified organic cotton fabric
- For use on floor only. Not intended for sleep. Check if baby has allergies to latex in any form.
- Natural Foam: Because Toki Mats' latex foam is made without any synthetic chemicals, the final product often has slight variations in appearance that do not affect quality, performance, or durability in any way. It is common for small tears and bubbles to form during the baking process, and any discolorations you may notice are the residuals of burnt latex sap. These imperfections are the natural result of clean manufacturing and are undetectable once the foam is inserted into the play mat cover. The organic foam is slightly more dense/thick than the classic foam, and has more of a spongey consistency. Both are super soft.
- Care: 100% organic cotton cover is not pre-shrunk, but is cut slightly larger to allow for some shrinkage. However, washing and drying with no heat is still recommended. If your cover already fits a bit snug, air dry only is recommended. If your cover fits a bit loose on the foam, low heat is suggested. After the first wash, the cover should fit perfectly snug and stretch out after just a few plays. Spot clean natural latex foam with mild soap and water. If the natural foam is put into direct sunlight or exposed to air for several weeks, it will begin to dry out and become brittle. If your natural foam becomes wet, remove the cover and let the components dry separately in a room.
Standard: 40" x 40"
Mega: 55" x 55"
Epic: 60" x 84"