Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
The Fawn Conversion Kit turns the Fawn crib into a day-bed style toddler bed. The Fawn Crib and Bassinet System starts as a bassinet on wheels and can be converted into a full-sized crib. This modern, eco-friendly design is both practical and chic. The Fawn Crib + Bassinet System Conversion Kit by Oeuf grows with your child and will get used for years to come.
This item is GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
- Meets all US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standards
- Easy to assemble by one person
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Made to accommodate US, CANADIAN, AUSTRALIAN and KOREAN cribs
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC-certified facility
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non-toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Converts back to Fawn Crib simply by replacing a crib side panel
- Comfortable sleeping for your child from birth until age 6