Rectangular cotton rug in color Natural with leaves and pine cone motifs outlined in soft shades of Brown, Pearl Grey and Linen. The rug is finished with a double row of tousled fringes, combining Natural and Linen colors.
- Size: 5' 7" x 8'
- Colors: Natural, Pearl Grey, Linen, Olive, Soil Brown
- Collection: Cotton Woods
- Composition: 97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton
- Carton Box Net Weight: 32.19 lbs
- Box Height | Length | Width: 13.38" x 21.25" x 19.68"
- Thickness: 0.60 in.
- Net Weigh: 16,1 lbs.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening. Due to the size and weight of this rug, we recommend using a professional laundry service, or a washing machine capacity of minimum 37.48 lbs.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.