Designed in collaboration with the British designer Donna Wilson, and directly inspired by a Donna Wilson wooden stool with knitted cover in rainbow colors, this cheerful round wool rug shows colorful triangles, playing with mixed colors to get the right shades.
Most of the rug is made in short pile, with a contrasting area in longer wool pile. The rug is finished all around with a row of long frindges. It comes with a practical printed cotton bag designed by Donna Wilson and an lightweight anti-slip underlay.
- Size; 3' 9"L x 3' 9" W
- Colors: Natural, Lavander, Spiced Coral, Sunlight, Ocean Blue, Arabesque, Pink Bloom, Pearl Mint, Honey Dew, Smoke Blue, Sandstone
- Collection: Donna Wilson
- Composition Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton
- Carton Box Net Weight: 16.76 lbs.
- Box Height | Length | Width: 13.38" x 21.25" x 19.68"
- Registrated Design: Nº 1.187
- Thickness: 0.19" - 0.51"
- Net Weigh: 4,18 lbs.
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
- For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 28.67 lbs.
- Wash on delicate cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.