Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
Like a rock in the middle of the forest, rounded and covered with lichen and moss, the Mossy Rock Round Pouffe by Lorena Canals invites us to sit down and make a stop on the way. A pouffe made of natural cotton using the same soft melange shades as the Path of Nature rug, including similar details that mimic the lichen and moss that grow on the forests' rocks. The cover is removable and machine-washable, once set apart from its polystyrene pearls filling through a zipper.
Our pouffes can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine, you only have to remove the filling. They are handmade one by one by artisans who take care of every detail, with 100% natural fibers and non-toxic dyes.
- The Mossy Rock Round Pouffe by Lorena Canals is carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Cover: 97 % cotton
- 3 % other fibre
- Filler: 100% polystyrene pearls
- Size : 11.81" diameter x 19.68" H
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Cover: Machine wash (capacity 13.23 lbs or more) on a delicate cycle without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if there are braids, fringes or pom poms.
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine. Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Filler: Do not wash