Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
The Lorena Canals Big Big World Cotton Rug is a very special collaboration of Mr Wonderful and Lorena Canals.
This friendly Earth rug is a cute reminder that we must care for the planet.
Ideal for decorating kids' rooms or play areas while also machine washable! Keep your kids’ environments clean and safe with a playful touch! The Lorena Canals Big Big World Cotton Rug is handmade in natural organic cotton and toxic-free dyes.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere. Composition:
- 97 % cotton
- 3 % other fibre
- Size : 39.37" diameter
- Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Machine wash (capacity 13.23 lbs or more) separately using a delicate cycle, without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.