Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
The space-saving design of the Autumn 4-in-1 Convertible Mini Crib by DaVinci will bring both delight and a touch of traditional appeal to any nursery. This mini-sized version of our full-sized Autumn 4-in-1 Crib has the same clean and strong lines with refined raised molding on its high headboard. Autumn 4-in-1 Convertible Mini Crib grows with your child with its four different mattress height positions and converts into a mini toddler bed, daybed, and twin-size bed to grow with your child (conversion kits sold separately).
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- 4-in-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Designed to save you the hassle (and extra money!) of buying multiple beds as your little one grows. Easily converts to a mini toddler bed, daybed, and twin-size bed (mini toddler kit and twin/full-size kit sold separately)
- GROWS WITH BABY: 4 adjustable mattress positions that you can lower as your baby begins to sit and stand. We've built this crib to withstand even the most active babies and toddlers and last through your child's teen years
- SPACE EFFICIENT: A mini crib is a great alternative for smaller spaces (such as parents' bedroom & smaller apartments) or to store at grandparents' house to make traveling back and forth easy for the whole family
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of solid sustainable New Zealand pinewood and TSCA compliant engineered wood -only the best for your sweet baby.
- BASSINET ALTERNATIVE: The American Pediatric Association recommends co-sleeping for the first 6 months. A mini crib is a more stylish alternative to a pack-n-play and a more long-term solution than a bassinet for keeping your baby close by as you sleep.
- FOR YOUR BABY'S SAFETY: Say goodbye to toxic chemicals! Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting process and lead and phthalate safe. Rest assured knowing it meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- MATTRESS COMPATIBILITY: 1" waterproof pad (24"W x 38"L) included with purchase; for the best fit, we recommend a standard mini crib-sized mattress to provide a safe sleeping environment from newborn to beyond 18 months.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Shop Autumn 4-Drawer Changer Dresser and Autumn Bookcase / Hutch for a coordinated nursery
MATERIALS: New Zealand Pine Wood and TSCA compliant MDF
ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 42.5" x 26.5" x 44"
ASSEMBLED WEIGHT: 49 lbs
Want to see the material in person and test the color against your nursery? Order a sample here!