Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
The Palma 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is the ultimate centerpiece to a stylish mid-century nursery. The Palma grows with your babe with an included toddler bed conversion kit allowing you to seamlessly convert from crib to toddler bed to daybed. And with a high headboard, it can transition into a timeless piece with an additional full-size bed conversion. Made with sustainable materials and GREENGUARD Gold certified for indoor air quality.
- CLASSIC MID-CENTURY MODERN: Featuring a high headboard, contrasting satin finish and modern flared legs.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Palma has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- 4-IN-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Easily transitions as your babe grows from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit for your convenience. And can be kept for years to come with an additional full-sized twin bed conversion kit, sold separately (#M7689).
- GROWS WITH BABE: Low-profile design to easily put a newborn to rest. Four adjustable mattress positions included so you can lower the mattress height as babe learns to sit and stand.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available. The feature headboard is acacia veneered TSCA compliant engineered wood.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- UNIVERSAL MATTRESS FIT: The Palma is a standard size crib, we recommend our Pure by Babyletto line of hypoallergenic and eco-conscious crib mattresses (52" x 27.75").
- COMPLETE YOUR NURSERY: Shop the full Palma collection of matching dressers and versatile décor pieces for a stylish nursery reveal.
- Assembled Dimensions: 56.00"L x 30.00"W x 46.00"H
- Assembled Weight: 82.00lbs
- Slat Strength: 135 lbs
- Front Rail to Floor Height: 36.75"
- Interior Crib Measurements: 52"L x 28"W
- Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
- Toddler Bed: 50 lbs
- Full-Size Bed: 500 lbs