CertiPUR-US certified foams are found in a multitude of Modern Nursery approved items including mattress, upholstered furniture (gliders and ottomans), playmats and more.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
The Babyletto Kiwi Gliding Ottoman is here to help you relax. It's made to be the perfect sidekick for the Babyletto Kiwi Electric Recliner and goes beautifully with the Toco Swivel Glider as well, but a good gliding ottoman can fit in anywhere it's needed. The Kiwi Gliding Ottoman swivels 360 degrees and glides back and forth on its durable stainless steel base. You'll love the opportunity to kick your feet up while snuggling with baby!
- SMOOTH GLIDING BASE: The black stainless steel base allows you to gently glide back and forth matching the motion of your Babyletto glider.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Kiwi has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC (ECO-WEAVE AND ECO-TWILL STYLES ONLY): We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 10 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart technology® + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT (ECO-WEAVE AND ECO-TWILL STYLES ONLY): Don't worry about forgetting to take your shoes off! Our eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- TEXTURE-RICH FABRIC (BOUCLE STYLES ONLY): Upholstered by hand in texture-rich boucle fabric
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. The Kiwi meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is free of chemical flame retardants, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs), PFOS, and Formaldehyde.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- Ships assembled
- Assembled Dimensions: 21.5"L x 20"W x 17.5"H
- Assembled Weight: 27.75lbs
- 300 lbs
Want to see the fabric in person and test the color against your nursery? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order a sample! Please make sure to mention which color you're interested in.