Inspired by Charles Hollis Jones, a pioneer in acrylic furniture design, the Vetro crib by Nursery Works is the epitome of modern glamour. This lucite crib complements any color scheme while adding a chic touch a nursery. Through its clear slatted front and back panels, solid ends and beautiful curved edges, parents can keep an eye on peacefully sleeping baby. Crafted from non-toxic and recyclable lucite, this eco-friendly crib features a fixed side rail and 3-level mattress heights.
A signature Nursery Works original and the first 100 percent recyclable, non-toxic acrylic crib on the market, the Vetro combines utility, purity and understated beauty. It is exclusively handcrafted and laser-etched with a unique limited edition number. Clear sides provide an unimpeded view of infant and nursery.
- 100% recyclable, non-toxic acrylic
- Three adjustable mattress levels
- Limited edition and specially numbered
- Hand-made with care
- Assembled Dimensions: 54"L x 29.75"W x 35.25"H
- Assembled Weight: 167lbs
- Slat Strength: 135 lbs
- Front Rail to Floor Height: 35"
- Interior Crib Measurements: 52"L x 28"W
- Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
* Shown here paired with the Nook Pebble Organic Mattress.