A classic Berber design with ethnic motifs outlined in Vintage Nude pink over a natural cotton base, making for an elegant washable rug that can fit in any room of the house – kids’ rooms, living areas or even in the kitchen for an added touch of style!
A plush, all-cotton, non-toxic rug, that only uses natural dyes, while also being lightweight, as it is tufted over a flexible cotton canvas base. Handmade in India by our team of artisans using ancient procedures that make each rug unique.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- 97% cotton
- 3% other fibres
Size: 8' L x 5' 7" W
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Machine wash (capacity 13.23 lbs or more) separately using a delicate cycle, without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.