The Nami Glider Recliner is an elevated nursery accent piece that’s both playful and comfortable with its round and friendly silhouette. The oversized, organic proportions, coupled with its natural wood base, fit into a soft and modern palette. Rest and recharge in this recliner with its built-in USB port, smooth swivel motion, and effortless back and forth gliding. Lean back and relax at the touch of a button with this recliner's quiet electronic control button. Pair with Naka or Enoki Storage Ottoman to complete the look.
- POWER RECLINER: Smooth and quiet reclining mechanism lowers headrest and raises footrest effortlessly with the push-button control panel and an included USB A/C charging port keeps your phone fully charged. PLEASE NOTE: Charging panel is only rated for small devices such as a phone, DO NOT use for large devices such as a tablet. Doing so will damage the motor and eliminate power (charging and reclining) capabilities.
- SWIVELS AND GLIDES: Effortlessly swivels 270 degrees and glides back and forth in an upright position.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- TEXTURE-RICH FABRIC WITH WOOD BASE (BOUCLE STYLES ONLY): Upholstered by hand in texture-rich boucle fabric on light wood base to bring a subtle hint of modern-styling.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC (PERFORMANCE ECO-WEAVE STYLES ONLY): We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 50 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart® performance fabric + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn.
- WATER-REPELLENT & STAIN-RESISTANT (PERFORMANCE ECO-WEAVE STYLES ONLY): Life with a babe can be messy! Babyletto's eco-performance fabric is made for real-life, it's water-repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SETUP: A few simple steps with no tools required.
Assembled Dimensions: 36.5" L x 32.5" W x 41" H
Assembled Weight: 114 lbs.
Maximum Weight: 300 lbs.