Like a rock in the middle of the forest, rounded and covered with lichen and moss, it invites us to sit down and make a stop on the way. A pouffe made in natural cotton using the same soft melange shades as the Path of Nature rug, including similar details that mimic the lichen and moss that grow on the forests' rocks. The cover is removable and machine-washable, once set apart from its polystyrene pearls filling through a zipper.
Our pouffes can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine, you only have to remove the filling. They are handmade one by one by artisans who take care of every detail, with 100% natural fibers and non-toxic dyes.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Cover: 97 % cotton
- 3 % other fibre
- Filler: 100% polystyrene pearls
- Size : 11.81" diameter x 19.68" H
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Cover: Machine wash (capacity 13.23 lbs or more) on a delicate cycle without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if there are braids, fringes or pom poms.
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine. Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Filler: Do not wash