The Babyletto Kiwi Gliding Ottoman is here to help you relax. It's made to be the perfect sidekick for the Babyletto Kiwi Electric Recliner and goes beautifully with the Toco Swivel Glider as well, but a good gliding ottoman can fit in anywhere it's needed. The Kiwi Gliding Ottoman swivels 360 degrees and glides back and forth on its durable stainless steel base. You'll love the opportunity to kick your feet up while snuggling with baby!
- SMOOTH GLIDING BASE: The black stainless steel base allows you to gently glide back and forth matching the motion of your Babyletto glider.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Kiwi has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: We want to help you make more sustainable choices in your home. At least 10 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart technology® + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT: Don't worry about forgetting to take your shoes off! Our eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. The Kiwi meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is free of chemical flame retardants, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs), PFOS, and Formaldehyde.
- Ships assembled
- Dimensions: 21.5"L x 20"W x 17.5"H, weighs 27.72 pounds
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
Want to see the fabric in person and test the color against your nursery? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order a sample! Please make sure to mention which color you're interested in.