Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
The chair that grows with the child.®
The iconic Tripp Trapp was the first of its kind and is still the best of its kind. The intelligent design grows with your child, providing a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age. All Stokke highchairs and bouncers are certified by JPMA and exceed all ASTM safety standards. All wood is made from quality wood and helps to support a responsible forestry and wood industry. This seat is made to fit right up to the dining room table! The Tripp Trapp will bring your baby into the heart of your family, allowing your little one to eat, learn, play and develop alongside you.
Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to a 300 lb adult.
- Array of color choices match any décor.
- 5-point harness provided with babyset.
- Extended gliders that give increased backward stability.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden component.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.
- Tripp Trapp® chair, Tripp Trapp® Baby Set with 5-point harness and extendable gliders
Dimensions: 18.1'' W x 22.4'' D x 32.5'' H
50th Anniversary Limited Edition Ash Natural
For Tripp Trapp's 50th anniversary in 2022, Stokke introduced a limited edition style made of premium ash wood. This material was chosen not only because of its quality, strength & beauty, but because they can use both parts of the ash wood log. By using all the raw material, they respect the raw material by minimizing waste.
Ash wood has a distinct light-colored wood in the outer circle of the log and a darker colored wood at the core. With highly visible annual rings, the size and structure of the ash wood and the light and the dark area will vary from log to log and the age of the log. Chosen for its high quality and rich look, the densely veined wood of the ash tree reveals multi-dimensional rings in pale & deep tones. This swirled marble effect creates a unique pattern ensuring that every chair is one-of-a-kind.
Lending to the exclusivity of the chair, each Tripp Trapp® chair will have its own number, like a piece of art, as well as a laser engraved anniversary logo.