The only crib mattress that's certified organic, breathable, and waterproof! 360 degrees of airflow ensures baby can breathe even when face down. Features a wipe-clean waterproof surface made from sugarcane, layers of GOTS certified organic cotton, and extra-firm support. Lightweight option for easier sheet changing. Innerspring option for ultimate strength.
- 100% GOTS certified organic and non-toxic
- Made with organic cotton fabric and filling, and a patented food-grade waterproof surface made from non-GMO sugarcane that easily wipes clean
- Removable machine-washable layer is a built-in mattress protector
- Passes all federal and state flammability standards without any fire retardant chemicals or flame barriers
- 2-Stage Dual Firmness which allows you choose between a firmer and a softer side based on your child's age
- No glues, adhesives or polyurethane foam
- Removable washable breathable layer with organic cotton surface
- Wipe-clean waterproof surface (organic cotton fabric with waterproof coating)
- Firmness support layer
- Organic cotton matting
- 252 coil innerspring OR lightweight wavesupport™ core
- Organic cotton fabric + fill: A healthier alternative to synthetic fabrics and foams, Naturepedic uses the purest form of organic cotton grown and certified in the U.S. and purchased directly from USDA-certified sources.
- Waterproofing: The mattress features an easy-to-clean organic cotton fabric with a patented LDPE waterproof coating so pure it actually meets food contact standards (made from non-GMO sugarcane without any glues or adhesives)!
- PLA layer: PLA is a high-performance synthetic fiber made from non-GMO sugarcane that adds resiliency and unique performance characteristics. Free from harmful chemicals, this material is featured on the toddler side.
coils or wavesupport™: Naturepedic's patented wavesupport™ core is strong yet lightweight, making it easy to lift the mattress and change the bedding. For a more traditional support system, choose the innerspring option.