A soft and cozy mini rug inspired by our classic Tribu rug. Rectangular-shaped, washable minirug in soft natural color cotton pile, with design pattern in color Honey. Finished with mixed color tassels at each corner. Comes with a practical string bag.
- Size: 3' 3" L x 2' 4" W
- Colors: Natural, Honey
- Collection: Mini Ones
- Composition: 97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton
- Carton Box Net Weight: 33.07 lbs.
- Box Height | Length | Width: 5.90" x 9.45" x 7.87"
- Registrated Design: Nº 1.187
- Thickness: 0.59 "
- Net Weigh: 2,75 lbs
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Machine wash (capacity 13.23 lbs or more) on delicate cycle without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.