Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
A new concept, a 2 in 1 product: meeting the warmth of a rug and the comfort of a pouf. The Sleepover Pouffe Lou by Lorena Canals is adaptable, the filling inside is removable to become a rug: practical to go in the washing machine. Finished with 5 braids in matching color. It is so soft that your little one can spend all day playing on it!
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- The Sleepover Pouffe Lou by Lorena Canals is carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Cover: 97 % cotton
- 3 % other fibre
- Filler: 100% polystyrene
Size: 4' diameter
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Machine wash (capacity 13.23 lbs or more) on delicate cycle without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if there are braids, fringes or pom poms.
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine. Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Filler: Do not wash