Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
This cute recycling bin is made from our own recycled yarn! It is handmade combining recycled and natural, undyed cotton yarn that are braided together to form cords and give shape to a practical, multi-purpose basket. Ideal for kids to learn to recycle!
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- 97 % cotton
- 3 % other fibre
Size: 8'' diameter x 8" H
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Do not wash in washing machine.
- To remove stains, we recommend to use lukewarm water and a gentle soap.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.