Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
A decorative wall hanger with five garlands featuring little handmade sheep, mini tassels and woolen pom poms, attached to a canvas covered pipe with a cotton cord for hanging it. It is made in Sheep White and Sandstone colored yarns and measures 15.75" x 23.62". Suitable for kids from 3 years of age and for decoration purposes only.
- Size: 2' L x 1' 4' W
- Colors: Sandstone, Sheep White
- Collection: Pink Nose Sheep
- Composition Decorative elements: 100% Wool - Filler: 100% polyester - Cords: 50% cotton 50% wool - Plastic pipe covered by cotton canvas and wool yarn
- Carton Box Net Weight: 15.87 lbs
- Box Height | Length | Width: 6.7" x 25.5" x 15.7"
- Net Weigh: 1 lb
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
- Do not wash.
- Clean spots and absorb liquid spills immediately with a clean, absorptive cloth. Avoid scrubbing to prevent damage.
- Do not use chemicals as they could damage or fade the colors of the wool.
- Trim with scissors any pulled or loose threads to prevent further damage.