HALO's innovative BassiNest Swivel Sleeper gets a double-wide expansion! This Twin Bassinet rotates 360-degrees for the best in convenience and safety, and you won't find another like it. Keep your little ones as close as you like while still safely in their own sleep area. Rated “Best Twin Bassinet” by Good Housekeeping, VeryWell Family and more... When it comes to safe sleep for two, BassiNest is a game changer.
We love the HALO BassiNest because it keeps your twins visible and quickly accessible without the risks associated with bed-sharing and co-sleeping. Mesh walls offer maximum breathability and visibility, allowing you peace of mind and your twins the togetherness they crave. Its patented side walls lower and automatically return, allowing you to tend to your babies while still in bed. This makes recovering from childbirth a little less stressful for everyone. The HALO twin bassinet also includes a soothing center with 3 soothing sounds, 3 lullabies, a nightlight, 2 levels of vibration, and a nursing timer.
- HALO BassiNest® Twin Sleeper
- 2 100% polyester coordinated fitted sheets
- 2 100% cotton white fitted sheets
- 2 mattress pads
- Perfect bassinet for twins up to 5 months or 20 pounds each
- Rotates 360 degrees
- Both side walls lower and automatically return or can be locked upright
- Includes nightlight, 2 levels of vibration, 3 soothing sounds, and 3 lullabies with volume control
- 30-minute auto shutoff
- Nursing timer helps remind you to put baby back in the sleeper after feedings
- 2 storage pockets for babies' essentials
- Sturdy, stable 4-point base adjusts from 24" to 34" tall to fit most beds
- Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 45" clearance from the wall, making it ideal for smaller spaces
- Polyester waterproof mattress wipes clean and sheets are machine-washable
- Mattress contains no toxic flame retardants and is independently tested to meet or exceed all US CPSC and is JPMA Certified
- Discontinue use with infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, or pushing up to kneeling position
- Never use soft bedding such a loose blankets, bumpers, pillows or positioners in the Bassinest. Try wearable blankets to keep your babies warm.
- Base: 45" x 45"
- Legs: 21" each (43" total)
- Overall height: 36" at lowest point
- Bed: 55" x 35"