GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Inspired by its namesake's art deco architecture, dadada's Chicago 3-in-1 Crib is designed with bold circle details and gold boho accents. The Chicago 3-in-1 Crib is stylish as it is functional, as it can convert into a toddler bed or a daybed (conversion kit sold separately), extending its use way beyond the newborn stage.
- Chicago 3-in-1 Crib - convertible into a toddler bed or a daybed
- 3-position adjustable mattress support
- Made of solid beechwood and finished with a baby-safe finish
- Lead-free and phthalate-free, meets strict JPMA standards
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Made in Italy
- 2-year warranty
- Assembled dimensions: 53.74" x 29.90" x 36.00"
- Weight: 72.5 lbs
- Maximum weight limit: 50 lbs
- Fits standard crib mattresses (52” x 27.75”)