OEKO-TEX® certified products pass rigorous tests in 18 different labs in Europe and Japan to guarantee maximum consumer safety.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Complete your Evolu One.80° High Chair with this adorable, well-padded teddy seat cushion. The Childhome Evolu Seat Cushion in Teddy is made from soft, supportive teddy fabric that will make your baby's time in their high chair even more comfortable. The cushion is designed with bear ears that make your little one look like a cute cuddly teddy bear. Made from high quality fabric, the cushion can easily be put in the wash after a messy meal time. Fabric is OEKO-Tex Certified.
- Compatible with the Evolu ONE.80° High Chair
- Provides your baby with extra softness and support while sitting in their high chair
- Machine washable for easy cleaning
- Features tabs for safety harness straps
- Care: Machine wash on delicate cycle. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
- OEKO-TEX:Standard 100
- Dimensions: 22.83'' x 25.59'' x 0.98'', 0.57 lbs
Teddy: 100% polyester
Foam: 100% polyurethane