OEKO-TEX® certified products pass rigorous tests in 18 different labs in Europe and Japan to guarantee maximum consumer safety.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Complete your Evolu ONE.80° High Chair with this ultra soft, well- padded Childhome Evolu Seat Cushion. Made out of high quality, supportive fabrics to make your baby's time in their high chair even more comfortable. This durable, neoprene cushion can easily be put in the wash after a messy meal time! Fabric is OEKO-Tex Certified.
- Compatible with the Evolu ONE.80° High Chair
- Modern, trendy cushion complements any room décor
- Soft and water repellent neoprene
- Comfortable and easy to wipe clean
- Machine washable
- Helps keep baby comfy during meal time
- Features tabs for safety harness straps
- Care: Machine wash on delicate cycle. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach
- OEKO-TEX:Standard 100
- Dimensions: 23.6'' x 22'' x 1.6'', 0.66 lbs
Neoprene: 100% SBR
Foam: 100% Polyurethane