Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
Create your own path and follow along with the Ride And Roll School Bus Soft Toy by Lorena Canals! This set consists of a soft toy bus made in honey cotton canvas, with windows as patches and embroidered details and headlights. Dark grey cotton pom poms simulate the wheels, and a printed label serves as the license plate.
The Lorena Canals Ride And Roll School Bus Soft Toy comes rolled up in a 13' long canvas road in Dark grey color, with printed lanes, crosswalks, and a charging area, finished with cotton piping in contrast color at the edges. Having strings at the edges, it can easily be rolled and tied up together with the School bus, converting into a practical briefcase to carry along for adventures on the go.
- Bus: 9'' L x 4" W x 6" H
- Road: 13'1'' L x 8'' W
- 97% cotton, 3% other fibres
- Inside filler: 100% polyester
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Certification for soft toys: in process for EU and USA markets
- Use a gentle cycle and mild detergent without bleach.
- Select low centrifuge speed to protect the handmade details
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.