10% Back in Rewards
500+ 5-Star Reviews
A giant carrot in the form of a bean bag that is perfect for little ones to chill on or to create a garden-themed reading nook. Handmade in orange and green cotton canvas down to the last detail, it features tousled braids as roots, rows of short fringes for texture, and cut-edge-finished canvas leaves with embossed nerves. The cover is removable and machine-washable, allowing for the inner filler to be removed through a zipper.
- Size: 39.37" L x 21.65" W
- Colors: Naranja, Verde Oscuro
- Collection: Rugs & Veggies, Oli & Carol x Lorena Canals
- Composition: Cover: 97% cotton and 3% other fibre. Filler: 100% recycled polystyrene pearls
- Net Weigh: 7,71 lbs.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
- Cover: Machine wash on delicate cycle (capacity 17.64 lbs or more), without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if there are braids, fringes or pom poms.
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine. Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Filler: Do not wash