Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
This basket will add a special and fresh touch to any corner of your home! Braided cotton basket in its natural color (terracotta, green), perfect for storing magazines, blankets... You can even put a potted plant in the living room! Handmade by our master artisans. Discover our rugs from the Plants collection (Monstera Leaf, Botanic or Tropical) if you want to add a modern style to your home.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Composition: 100% cotton
- Size: 9"H x 9" diameter
- Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Do not wash in washing machine.
- To remove stains, we recommend to use lukewarm water and a gentle soap.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.