When you shop for organic baby products you are limiting your child’s exposure to harmful toxins likepesticides.Not only are they safe for your baby, but the natural and biodegradable ingredients are also safe for the environment.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GOTS certification tests for the use of harmful chemicals and toxins, as well as verifying environmentally and socially responsible production of organic textiles.
Help your little one reach new heights with the organic Finn and Emma Macrame Swing! This non-toxic piece is handmade with love by artisans in India, perfect for photo shoots and playtime. Finn and Emma's organic macrame swing is not only a gorgeous one-of-a-kind piece, but will also keep your little one entertained for hours. Just set it up in any room in your home or in your yard and unlock memories filled with laughter and giggles!
- Handmade from 100% organic cotton and solid wood by artisans in India
- Macrame belt holds your baby safely in place
- Suitable for use with babies and toddler up to 50 pounds
- Make sure to hang a beam or sturdy support
- Never leave your little one alone when on the swing
- Dimensions: 55" from top of loop to bottom of fringe, 8" seat depth