CertiPUR-US certified foams are found in a multitude of Modern Nursery approved items including mattress, upholstered furniture (gliders and ottomans), playmats and more.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
A luxurious place to rest while the smooth rocking lulls baby back to sleep. The Nursery Works Compass Rocker is a harmonious balance of rounded volumes rests atop tubular brass runners. The Compass Rocker is at once a study in geometry and a place for luxurious repose as its cushions are plush, yet supportive and its metal base ensures a free-flowing, rocking cadence.
- MODERN LUXE: The compass rocker is a luxurious take on the nursery rocker with a rounded voluminous back and armrests that sit upon elegant rose gold plated stainless steel legs.
- INCLUDED LUMBAR CUSHION: Removable lumbar pillow included for comfort. Hand Upholstered: Constructed and upholstered by hand.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Easy setup with no tools required.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This rocker has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment in your home.
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- Assembled Dimensions: 41"L x 29"W x 38.50"H
- Assembled Weight: 60lbs
- Seat Dimensions: 22.5"D x 22"W
- Seat Height: 21"H
- Arm Rest to Seat Height: 8.5"
- Seat Back Height: 23.75"
- 300 lbs
Want to see the fabric in person and test the color against your nursery? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order a sample! Please make sure to mention which color you're interested in.