Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
Because in real life not all leaves are green, Lorena re-invented her classic green Monstera Washable Rug and came up with a whole range of colorful leaves in natural and rich but subtle color nuances! This new color version is made in a soft combination of Natural non-dyed pile mixed with Soil Brown, on a canvas base in Natural color.
From the Re-edition collection, the Lorena Canals Monstera Washable Rug is handmade with natural cotton, machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 15.43 lbs capacity), and so original that it makes the living room or dining room a special place. Perfect to move from one room to another and use as a playmat. Handmade by artisans, this rug is unique.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Pile: 97 % cotton
- 3 % other fibre
- Base: recycled cotton
- Size : Standard 5' 11'' L x 4' W, Maxi 6' 7'' L x 9' 10'' W
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Machine wash (capacity 13.23 lbs or more) separately using a delicate program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vaccum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.