Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
Polka Dots never go out of style! Elegant and fun at the same time, they make the Hippy Dots Washable Rug by Lorena Canals atemporal. Rectangular soft washable cotton rug with base in Natural color and polka dots design in mixed Honey and Natural yarn, achieving a soft shaded effect. Finished with natural fringes at edges. Through the use of different mixes of yarns and design techniques, the polka dots fade into the Hippy Dots Washable Rug by Lorena Canals - some more than others - giving the rug an elegant and soft touch.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Pile: 97 % cotton
- 3 % other fibre
- Base: recycled cotton
Size: 5' 3" L x 4' W
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Machine wash (capacity 13.23 lbs or more) on a delicate cycle, without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vaccum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.
Looking for a rug pad? We love this non-toxic natural wool one sold by the roll!