GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
It’s uncomplicated, un-fussy and exceeds American safety standards. Our Rava convertible car seat is filled with little extras like laid back legroom, fuss-free adjustments, and Nuna's unique simply secure installation that makes setup a snap, all while being FR (fire-retardant chemical) free.
So you can relax and enjoy every magical, messy, covered-with-crumbs moment.
- Nuna RAVA FR-Free Convertible Car Seat
- Removable infant insert
- No added fire-retardant chemicals
- Recline angle guides to help you find the perfect riding angle for baby
- 10 headrest position can be adjusted with one hand
- 5 position recline in both rear- and front-facing positions
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Energy-absorbing foam and SIP (side impact protection) pods keep baby super secure
- Aircraft certified
- Laid back leg room provides up to 2" more leg room rear-facing and more support for forward-facing babes
- Breathable and washable knit fabric to keep baby comfy and cool
- Ventilation panels within the shell to maintain a comfortable climate
- Muscle free True Tension doors ensure a secure fit without the struggle
- No rethread 5 point safety harness
- Dual flip-open cup holders
- Use rear-facing from birth up to 50 pounds or 49" - It's recommended used rear-facing until at least age 2
- Use forward facing from 25-65 pounds or 49" - It's recommended for forward-facing use with children ages 2 and up
- Easy to clean, machine-washable seat pad
- Wipe-clean shell and harness straps
- Made with steel, plastic, and polyester
- Dimensions: 16"L x 19"W x 25"H
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified