GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Outings with your newest addition should always be safe, stress-free and a snap. Mission accomplished with our PIPA’s base – the perfect companion for our superbly secure and cleverly chic infant car seat.
Sporting a steel stability leg– plus its smart, simple and secure true lock™ installation system – our base assures ultimate baby safe keeping. Along with a 5-second install and green-for-go safety indicators, this base makes set up a cinch.
No more fussing and fretting means more time for cooing and cruising. This base is compatible with all PIPA series car seats.
- true lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all — safe
- installs to car in 5 seconds with 2 easy and instant steps
- accommodates the award winning – sleek, chic and super secure – Nuna PIPA infant car seat
- steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact by up to 90%*
- indicators on the stability leg and lower rigid attachments (LATCH) minimize installation error
- dual bubble level indicators confirm correct angle
- a LATCH-free option allows the base to be installed securely with a vehicle seat belt
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- the PIPA releases from the base with just the push of a button
- easy base release buttons make switching between vehicles a snap
- stability leg folds under base for storage when installing without the stability
- multi-position base accommodates various car seat angles
- recommended use: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
*when compared to a system that is not using a stability leg