Design your own city and drive around it with the Eco City Washable Play Rug from Lorena Canals! Made in soft cotton, this rug comes with a bag full of fun accessories to add road signs and practice driving around following them. With stone beige as the main color, the rug plays with high and low cut piles, showing a pattern of streets in natural color, featuring a fountain in aqua blue and parks in soft olive color. The rug is finished with short fringes, and comes with artisanal made little cars, trees, traffic signs and a charging place for electric cars.
Size: 4' x 5' 7"
3% other fibre
Base: recycled textile fibres
Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
Certification for soft toys: in process for EU and USA markets
- Machine wash (capacity 19.84 lbs or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vaccum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.