Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Recycling is a trend, and we love it! Consumerism is a huge problem today, and there are ways to combat the issue. Recycled materials help keep our landfills clean, and also saves energy, water and money.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
Design your own city and drive around it with the Eco City Washable Play Rug from Lorena Canals! Made in soft cotton, this rug comes with a bag full of fun accessories to add road signs and practice driving around following them. With stone beige as the main color, the rug plays with high and low cut piles, showing a pattern of streets in natural color, featuring a fountain in aqua blue and parks in soft olive color. The Lorena Canals Eco City Washable Play Rug is finished with short fringes and comes with artisanal-made little cars, trees, traffic signs, and a charging place for electric cars.
Size: Standard 5' 7" L x 4' W, Maxi 6' 7'' L x 9' 10'' W
- 97% cotton
- 3% other fibre
- Base: recycled textile fibres
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001.
- Certification for soft toys: in process for EU and USA markets
- Machine wash (capacity 19.84 lbs or more) separately using a delicate cycle without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vacuum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.