Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
The best-selling Hudson 3-in-1 Convertible Crib is a favorite with Babyletto parents because of its versatile modern design. Featuring stylish rounded spindles, a solid frame, and turned out feet. Made with solid New Zealand pine wood and screened for harmful chemicals to ensure it meets GREENGUARD GOLD Certification for your babe's safety. An included toddler bed conversion kit allows you to seamlessly convert from crib to toddler bed to daybed as your babe grows.
- VERSATILE MODERN DESIGN: The best-selling Hudson's iconic turned-out foot, rounded spindle design, and open silhouette make it a versatile choice for the modern nursery.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Hudson has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- 3-IN-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Easily transitions as your babe grows from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit for your convenience. Suitable from newborn up to 4 years old.
- GROWS WITH BABE: The low-profile design allows you to easily put a newborn to rest. And with four adjustable mattress positions, you can lower the mattress height as babe learns to sit and stand.
- CLEAN MODERN AESTHETIC: Our hidden hardware construction eliminates visible screws on the furniture exterior for a polished, clean look.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available.
- SAFE FOR BABE: Babyletto goes the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- UNIVERSAL MATTRESS FIT: The Hudson is a standard size crib, we recommend Pure by babyletto line of hypoallergenic and eco-conscious crib mattresses (52" x 27.75").
- COMPLETE YOUR NURSERY: Shop the full Hudson collection of matching dressers and versatile décor pieces for a stylish nursery reveal.
- Assembled Dimensions: 53.75"L x 29.75"W x 35.00"H
- Assembled Weight: 53.00lbs
- Slat Strength: 135 lbs
- Front Rail to Floor Height: 35"
- Interior Crib Measurements: 52"L x 28"W
- Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
- Toddler Bed: 50 lbs
Want to see the material in person and test the color against your nursery? Order a sample here!