Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
The Babyletto Bento 3-in-1 Convertible Storage Crib with Toddler Bed Conversion Kit celebrates modern minimalism with softly curved edges, hidden drawer pulls, and raised platform base. It's the thoughtful details that set this crib apart with two under-crib storage drawers and included toddler bed conversion kit. Made with sustainable New Zealand pine wood and screened for harmful chemical emissions to ensure it meets GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
- CLEAN MODERN LINES: Smart and stylish modern storage crib with two separate drawers featuring hidden drawer pulls, softly curved edges and a raised platform base
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Bento has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow
- 3-IN-1 CONVERTABILITY & ADJUSTABLE MATTRESS HEIGHT: Transitions from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit. The low profile design and 4 adjustable mattress positions make it easy to put a newborn to rest
- STORAGE DRAWERS: There's no such thing as too much storage space! Includes two separate under-crib storage drawers with hidden drawer pulls for those extra sheets and blankets
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood and TSCA compliant engineered wood side panels. Hidden hardware construction eliminates visible screws on the furniture exterior for a polished, clean look
- SAFE FOR BABE: Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- UNIVERSAL MATTRESS FIT: The Bento is a standard size crib, we recommend the Pure by Babyletto line of hypoallergenic and eco-conscious crib mattresses (52" x 27.75")
- COMPLETE YOUR NURSERY: Shop the full Bento Collection with a matching Bento 6-Drawer Assembled Dresser or 3-Drawer Changer Dresser
- Assembled Dimensions: 53.5"L x 29.5"W x 36"H
- Assembled Weight: 85lbs
- Slat Strength: 135 lbs
- Front Rail to Floor Height: 35.75"
- Interior Crib Measurements: 52"L x 28"W
- Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
- Toddler Bed: 50 lbs