CertiPUR-US certified foams are found in a multitude of Modern Nursery approved items including mattress, upholstered furniture (gliders and ottomans), playmats and more.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Sustainability comes in many forms, from ethical labor practices that give back to the surrounding community, to environmental protection - like zero-waste manufacturing or planting trees for each product sold.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
BPA [bisphenol A] is an industrial chemical found in plastic, epoxy resins, and even food and water containers. This chemical has been linked to adverse health effects in fetuses, newborns and children.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Designed with ease in mind, the Willa and Alden Gliding Ottoman is the perfect complement to your Namesake Classic glider or recliner. The ottoman’s elegant piping and thoughtful silhouette highlight its effortless style, while its plush pillow top and gentle back-and-forth glide create the perfect place for you to rest your feet throughout the day.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT FABRIC: Sit back and relax knowing our performance fabric will help keep your ottoman safe from spills and stains.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: You can feel good about making a more sustainable choice. This soft and durable eco-performance fabric utilizes LiveSmart performance fabric with 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- COMFORTABLE & DURABLE: This traditional style gliding ottoman is upholstered in a durable polyester + REPREVE® blend and features a 6.5" plush but sturdy pillow top for added comfort.
- EFFORTLESS GLIDE: Whether you are feeding baby or rocking baby to sleep, our metal base allows for a smooth back-and-forth gliding motion.
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SET UP: No assembly required.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pairs with the Alden Swivel Glider
- Assembled Dimensions: 20.5"L x 19"W x 18"H
- Assembled Weight: 28.16lbs
- 300 lbs
Want to see the fabric in person and test the color against your nursery? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order a sample!