The DaVinci Penny Swivel Recliner blends classic design with a contemporary silhouette. Outlined by delicate flange seams, the glider highlights subtle details, while its plush cushions offer a relaxing space throughout the day. With its timeless style, the Penny brings a versatile piece into the nursery that seamlessly transitions into your living spaces as your baby grows.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow
- WATER REPELLENT AND STAIN RESISTANT FABRIC: Raising a baby can be messy. Fortunately, this glider makes it easy to clean any baby messes and will stay looking new for years to come
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: Recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of the eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart® performance fabric + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn
- RECLINE AND RELAX: The reclining mechanism is hidden for a more stylish, premium look. Prop up your legs on the plush leg rest and lean back for ultimate comfort. Easily open and close the leg rest without a struggle
- DESIGNED FOR PARENT AND BABY: Metal base that allows for a smooth and gentle 360 degree swivel motion and forward and backward gliding so you can be comfortable as you feed or rock your baby to sleep
- EMISSIONS-TESTED: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified which certifies the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC®-CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
Assembled Dimensions: 35.5" L x 30" W x 38" H
Assembled Weight: 96.8 lbs
Assembly Required: Yes.
Maximum Weight: 300 lbs
Materials : Performance Eco-Weave Fabric: 64% polyester, 36% REPREVE® polyester (recycled fiber made from post-consumer plastic bottles). Polyester fill and metal base.