GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
Celebrate the important milestone of moving to a "big kid" bed with the Oeuf Perch Toddler Bed.
As a scaled-down bed with a low mattress position, it will still feel cozy for your child, but it allows them to get in and out on their own, reinforcing a sense of independence. Then the toddler bed can be transitioned to a child-sized sofa by removing the security rail, once your child moves to a larger bed. The Perch Toddler Bed by Oeuf will grow together with your little one!
This item is GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
- Easy to assemble
- Low overall height for easy access
- Comfortable sleeping for your child to age 6
- Can be used as lounge area by removing security rail
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Assembled dimensions: 53.5" L x 29.5" W x 21" H
- Maximum weight: 250 pounds