When you shop for organic baby products you are limiting your child’s exposure to harmful toxins likepesticides.Not only are they safe for your baby, but the natural and biodegradable ingredients are also safe for the environment.
Baby products that are made in the USA are held to the highest production standards.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Handmade products are made with love, they are unique, and created– just for you! Crafty people can create pretty much anything and adjust it to your needs and preferences.
GOTS certification tests for the use of harmful chemicals and toxins, as well as verifying environmentally and socially responsible production of organic textiles.
GOLS certification ensures environmentally and socially responsible production and prohibits the use of harmful chemicals and toxins in certified organic latex.
OEKO-TEX® certified products pass rigorous tests in 18 different labs in Europe and Japan to guarantee maximum consumer safety.
Formaldehyde is something you want to stay away from because it is a cancerous, strong-smelling, colorless gas commonly found in pressed-wood products.
PFAS-free baby products do not containpoly-fluorinated alkyl substances which are a group of around 4,700 industrial chemicals that can be found everywhere around us.
Fire retardants are chemicals that are often sprayed onto car seats and baby products to make them fire resistant. But, these poisonous chemicals are known to cause hormone disruption, neurological damage and even cancer.
Give your child a safe, comfortable, and natural sleeping environment with the Dream No.1 Organic Crib Mattress from Kalon Studios. It's made entirely from natural and organic materials in the USA. These safe materials are naturally breathable and cooling, fire-retardant, and resistant to mold and bacteria. This mattress is also two-sided with dual firmness, so you can flip the mattress when your little one is ready for an adjustment. It's also designed to leave no gaps in your child's crib for safety. Your gorgeous crib and precious little one deserve the best - and the high-quality Kalon Dream No.1 Organic Crib Mattress is perfect for them both!
- American-Grown NOP-Certified, Oeko-Tex Certified, and GOTS-Certified Organic Cotton
- Free of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and EDCs (Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals)
- Made from natural, organic, biodegradable, and untreated materials in Los Angeles, USA
- Dual-firmness, flippable design for both infants and toddlers
- Naturally cooling, hypoallergenic, and bacteria- and mold-resistant
- The organic coir and latex core is wrapped in 100% sheep’s wool, which is a natural flame retardant
- This mattress has received no chemical treatment whatsoever, so you can enjoy no toxins and no off-gassing
- Approved by the ECO Institute
- Dimensions: 28"W x 52"L x 5.5"D, fits in standard-sized cribs
Not sure which organic crib mattress is the right choice for your family? Check out our in-depth blog post comparing our bestsellers!