VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) are chemicals from specific solids or liquids (like wax, paints and varnishes) that can be emitted as gas. It has been proven that this easily inhaled chemical may lead to cancer, liver, and kidney diseases.
Phthalates disrupt the body's hormones and some are known carcinogens. The chemicals from baby gear and wallpaper can be ingested, inhaled or absorbed.
FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
GREENGUARD Gold is awarded to low or non-existent chemical emission items. These items are screened against 10,000 chemicals and VOCs and are safe for sensitive individuals.
The Oeuf River Twin Bed clean lines make it a perfect fit for a modern kids room. This unique bed has a space saving design which allows space for an optional trundle and includes a built-in bench at the foot of the bed. The little bench is a perfect spot for kids to relax and read, or doubles as storage for books and toys. Sleepovers are made simple with the trundle (sold separately), which tucks neatly away and can be used to store blankets and clothes when friends aren’t around. A security rail can easily be added to either side of the River Twin Bed by Oeuf so your little one sleeps safely at night.
This item is GREENGUARD Gold Certified.
- Low bed height for easy access
- Can be paired with trundle (sold separately) for a guest bed or extra storage
- A security rail (sold separately) can easily be added to either side of the bed
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of Baltic birch plywood
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Fits a standard twin size mattress
- Can hold up to 225 lbs
88.25"L x 40.33"W x 28.5"H